The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, January 8th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (2 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 9.
- None to report.
- Girton, K. DWLS 3rd Degree. 6300 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Harrison, T. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree, Resisting Arrest. 1600 blk Sundrop Ln SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Hernandez, J. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1300 blk Fones Rd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Mathews, M. Harassment DV. 900 blk Cardigan St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Melton, H. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 1000 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Willoughby, D. Assault 4th Degree DV, Violation of Protection Order DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Yerrington, D. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. 2500 blk 42nd Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Egeler, C. Robbery 1st Degree (F) (Out of County Warrant). 200 blk State Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Kitsap County Jail.
- Stanley, J. Trafficking in Stolen Property 1st Degree (F), Burglary 2nd Degree (F), Residential Burglary (F), Theft 2nd Degree (F), Vehicle Prowl 2nd Degree (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.