The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, January 9th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 7 misdemeanor arrests.
- None to report.
- Durnil, T. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5100 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Fueston, M. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Haynes, W. Violation of No-Contact Order, Obstructing Law Enforcement. 600 blk Deschutes Pkwy SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Luco, D. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2400 blk 93rd Ave SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Ortiz, D. Assault 4th Degree DV. 400 blk Kenyon St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Padilla, H. DWLS 3rd Degree, Fail to Transfer Title within 45 days. 5900 blk Littlerock Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Ubaldo, R. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- None to report.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.