The Arrest Report is now available for Sunday, January 10th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 8 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 11.
- Christensen, A. Theft 1st Degree, Burglary 2nd Degree, Possession with Intent to Deliver Heroin, Possession with Intent to Deliver Synthetic Narco. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Sanford, M. Felony Harassment DV. 6100 blk Glen Mary Ln SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Davidson, N. Assault 4th Degree DV. 6900 blk 14th Ct SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Gonzales, L. Driving under the Influence. 500 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released.
- Hoffman, C. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2300 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Horton, R. Assault 4th Degree DV. 800 blk Yauger Way SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Le, N. Hit and Run Unattended, Making False or Misleading Statement to Public Servant. 7200 blk Bronington Dr SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Meinecke, M. Disorderly Conduct. 300 blk 5th Ave SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Scott, N. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5100 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Talbert, A. Assault 4th Degree DV, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 1100 blk 7th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Combs, J. Assault 4th Degree DV (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.