The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests and 8 misdemeanor arrests for a total of 10.
- David, J. Assault 2nd Degree DV, Assault in Violation of Protection Order DV. 4700 blk Park Center Ave NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Gordon, T. Assault 2nd Degree DV. 800 blk Rogers St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Abrahamson-Blaker, S. Graffiti. 500 blk Capitol Way S. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Barrett, J. DWLS 3rd Degree. 16300 blk Railway Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Bouret, A. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 8500 blk Canal Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Curtis, T. Assault 4th Degree DV. 3300 blk Simmons Mill Ct SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Jarrett, C. Property Damage DV. 1500 blk Ethel St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Jones, C. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 8500 blk Canal Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Lapierre, A. Assault 4th Degree. 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Lohr, D. Assault 4th Degree DV. 1200 blk Fern St SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
None to report.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.