The Arrest Report is now available for Thursday, February 4th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 9 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (1 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 13.
- Aguilar, A. Burglary 1st Degree. 1200 blk Frederick St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Wadsworth, M. Possession of Stolen Vehicle, Theft 2nd Degree – Shoplifting. 500 blk Trosper Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Conroy, P. DWLS 3rd Degree. 6200 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Dunbar, K. DWLS 3rd Degree. 6200 blk Tyee Dr SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Everson, B. Driving under the Influence. 4400 blk Corporate Ctr Dr SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Mack, E. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5400 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Martin, C. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1300 blk Fones Rd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Perry, B. Theft 3rd Degree – Larceny, Obstructing Law Enforcement Officer. 4700 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Rogers, E. Assault 4th Degree DV. 2700 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Romaine-Cotton, E. Assault 4th Degree DV, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Sizemore, M. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2200 blk Evergreen Pk Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Costa, C. Possession with Intent to Deliver Heroin (F), Possession Controlled Substance Heroin (x2) (F), Criminal Impersonation 1st Degree (F), Burglary 2nd Degree (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Zamora, D. FTA – Assault 4th Degree DV (M). FTA – Violation of Protection Order DV. 600 blk Pattison St NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.