The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, February 13th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 6 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrest (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 9.
- Peterson, J. Residential Burglary DV, Violation of Protection Order DV. 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Roll, D. Residential Burglary DV. 3300 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Brannam, T. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 400 blk Capitol Way N. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Crofton, J. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 3200 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Emery, J. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 2000 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Ferre, A. Assault 4th Degree DV. 800 blk Olympia Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Gordon, W. Assault 4th Degree DV. 7900 blk Marietta Ct NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Green, J. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Knowles, J. Theft 3rd Degree (x2) (M), Criminal Trespass 1st Degree (M). 15400 94th Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.Open document settingsOpen publish panel