The Arrest Report is now available for Sunday, February 14th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrest (1 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 7.
- Anderson, J. Vehicular Assault. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Cunningham, B. Assault 4th Degree DV. 600 blk American St SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Foster, T. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Jones, K. Use of Drug Paraphernalia. 500 blk Courtside St SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Padilla, J. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs, DWLS 3rd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Haskins, V. Theft 1st Degree (F), Malicious Mischief 1st Degree (F), Possession of Stolen Property 3rd Degree (M), Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree (M). 1000 blk Crosby Blvd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Sackrider, R. Assault 4th Degree DV (M). 1100 blk Archwood Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.