The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, February 15th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrest, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrest (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 7.
- Gerrer, S. Assault 1st Degree – Assault of Child. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Watkins, R. Felony Harassment, Violation of Anti-Harassment Order, Resisting Arrest. 100 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Bearty, T. DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation, Fail to Transfer Title within 45 days. 2100 blk Caton Way SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Brown, A. DWLS 3rd Degree. 3700 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Jones, R. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1100 blk Kingswood Dr SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Lodwig, R. DWLS 3rd Degree. 700 Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Erwin, R. FTA – Driving under the Influence (M). 16600 blk Canal Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.