The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, February 19th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 felony arrests, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrest (0 felony, 2 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Brown, A. Robbery 1st Degree. 800 blk 7th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Cressel, H. Assault in Violation of No-Contact Order DV. 400 blk Lee St SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Morgan, P. Unlawful Possession of Firearm 2nd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Ordway, J. Robbery 1st Degree. 800 blk 7th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Brannam, T. Theft 3rd Degree, Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 600 blk Columbia St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Haynes, J. Disorderly Conduct, Obstructing Law Enforcement Officer. 700 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- McKay, K. DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. 1000 blk Trosper Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Villicana, H. Theft 3rd Degree – Theft from Building. 800 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Agosto, V. DWLS 3rd Degree (M). 5900 blk Littlerock Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Hickerson, M. Probation Violation (M). 900 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.