The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, February 20th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrest (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Quy, C. Malicious Mischief 2nd Degree DV. 400 blk Division St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Wagner, A. Burglary 1st Degree DV, Assault in Violation of Protection Order. 13300 blk Nieland Lp SE. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Every, J. Driving under the Influence – Under Age 21. 7900 blk 41st Ave NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Gammon, D. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Jenkins, I. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Johnson, G. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. 2600 blk Aztec Dr NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Malone, M. Driving under the Influence. 2600 blk Capital Mall Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Paniagua, C. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1400 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Xayavong, P. Violation of Anti-Harassment Order. 1700 blk Evergreen Pk Ct SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Abdul-Raheem, A. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting (M), Graffiti (M), Theft 3rd Degree – Other Locations (M), Vehicle Prowling 2nd Degree (M), Driving under the Influence (M), Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree (x3) (M), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (M). 3200 blk Capital Mall Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.