The Arrest Report is now available for Thursday, March 11th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrests (1 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Smith, K. Possession of Stolen Vehicle. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Sweet, P. Robbery 1st Degree. 200 blk State Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Crayton, S. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting, Obstructing Law Enforcement Officer. 600 blk Columbia St SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Flores, F. Driving under the Influence, DWLS 3rd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Johnson, D. Assault 4th Degree DV. 1600 blk Prospect Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Lyon, S. Violation of Anti-Harassment Order. 900 blk Capitol Way S. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Pope, M. Harassment, Obstructing Law Enforcement Officer. 8200 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Porterfield, A. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree, DWLS 3rd Degree. 16900 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Schmidt-Shin, N. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs, DWLS 3rd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Vercoe, M. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 6100 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.