The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, March 12th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 3 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (1 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 7.
- Chamberlain, N. Burglary 2nd Degree while Armed with Deadly Weapon. 3000 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Lacefield, C. Burglary 2nd Degree while Armed with Deadly Weapon. 3000 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Davis, C. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Sanchez, A. Minor in Possession/Consumption of Alcohol. 14900 blk 89th Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Trieber, J. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5800 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Irons, M. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree (M). 4200 blk 3rd Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Sanchez, A. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 14900 blk 89th Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.