The Arrest Report is now available for Sunday, March 14th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 3 warrant arrests (2 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 1`1.
- Wilkerson, C. Possession of Stolen Vehicle, Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Alexander, K. Assault 4th Degree DV. 3800 blk Ruddell Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Aschenbrenner, M. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Bouta, A. DWLS 3rd Degree. 1200 blk S Evergreen Pk Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Coons, E. Assault 4th Degree DV, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Fine, J. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2200 blk Cooper Pt Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Fosbre, N. Assault 4th Degree DV. 2400 blk Columbia St SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Jones, A. DWLS 3rd Degree, Failure to Transfer Title within 45 days. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Boyd, S. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). I-5 north MP 105. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Pitts, S. Use of Drug Paraphernalia (M). 1200 blk Marvin Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Shutter, T. Possession/Delivery/Creation of Counterfeit Substance (F), Theft 3rd Degree (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.