The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, March 15th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 5 misdemeanor arrests, and 5 warrant arrests (3 felony, 2 misdemeanor) for a total of 1`0.
- None to report.
- Carpenter, T. Assault 4th Degree DV. 7300 blk Henderson Ct SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Girl, C. DWLS 1st Degree. 300 blk Cooper Pt Rd NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- McWeeny, D. Harassment. 600 blk Division St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Salisbery, K. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2400 blk Cooper Pt Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Stockton, A. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1400 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Christiansen, S. DWLS 3rd Degree (2) (M), Theft 3rd Degree (M), Driving under the Influence (M). 1100 blk Mottman Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Hart, J. Possession with Intent to Deliver Synthetic Narcotic (F), Possession with Intent to Deliver Heroin (F), Residential Burglary (F), Ignition Interlock Violation (M), DWLS 1st Degree (M), Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Kernodle, D. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 5200 blk Capitol Blvd S. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Pouliot, C. Refusing to Give Info while Operating Motor Vehicle (M). 1100 blk Mottman Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Saavedra, N. Residential Burglary DV (F), Violation of No-Contact Order DV (x5) (M), Assault 4th Degree DV (M), Assault 4th Degree (x2) (M), Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV (M). 11700 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.