The Arrest Report is now available for Tuesday, March 16th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (0 felony, 2 misdemeanor) for a total of 1`0.
- Robinette, J. Felony Harassment DV. 2000 blk 18th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Abad, B. Assault 4th Degree DV. 800 blk Soroya Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Andreas, E. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5200 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Arevalo, C. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 600 blk Black Lake Blvd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Carroll, A. DWLS 3rd Degree. 200 blk Longmire St SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Johnson, C. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2900 blk Capital Mall Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Lawrence, W. DWLS 3rd Degree. 200 blk Edwards St NW. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Perea, M. DWLS 3rd Degree. 600 blk Woodland Square Loop SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Arbogast, C. Probation Violation (M). 900 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Gondola, J. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV (M), Interfering with Reporting DV (M). 400 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.