The Arrest Report is now available for Tuesday, April 13th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 3 misdemeanor arrests and 2 warrant arrests (2 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 7.
- Purvis, C. Child Molestation 1st Degree (x2). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail. Bail set at $20,000 and suspect ordered not to have contact with minors.
- Stanley, G. Assault 2nd Degree DV. 1300 blk Fern St SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail. Suspect released on personal recognizance.
- Jackson, T. Driving under the Influence. 700 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Owre, C. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Wooten, A. Assault 4th Degree. 3700 blk Woodland Trail SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Baker, D. Failure to Register as Sex Offender (F), Child Molestation 2nd Degree (F), Rape of Child 3rd Degree (F), Residential Burglary DV (F), Violation of Post-Conviction No-Contact Order DV (F), Assault 4th Degree DV (M), Resisting Arrest (M). 1400 blk Brittany Ln NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Fisher, M. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), Criminal Trespass 1st Degree (M – New), Resisting Arrest (M – New). 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.