The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, April 14th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 6 misdemeanor arrests and 3 warrant arrests (1 felony, 2 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Macmillan, J. Violation of Protection Order 2+ Convictions DV. 5700 blk 30th Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail. Bail set at $10,000.
- Austen, B. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 8300 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Bangs, H. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Ford, S. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2500 blk Marvin Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Hefner, T. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. 2400 blk 93rd Ave SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Mallang, K. Assault 4th Degree, Property Damage. 2300 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Yanez, G. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Harkcom, N. DWLS 3rd Degree (x2) (M). 500 blk Trosper Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Jennings, J. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree (M), Resisting Arrest (M). 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Yale, A. Possession with Intent to Deliver Methamphetamine (F), Residential Burglary (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.