The Arrest Report is now available for Thursday, May 13th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 6 misdemeanor arrests for a total of 8.
- Amansec, D. Protection Order Violation 2+ convictions DV. 600 blk Trosper Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- McBride, D. Assault 2nd Degree DV while Armed. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Brookshire, C. Assault 4th Degree DV, Harassment DV. 300 blk Olympia Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Davis, A. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 100 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Foster, J. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Hanley, Z. Assault 4th Degree DV. 3400 blk Ensign Rd NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Knight, B. Driving under the Influence, Reckless Driving, False Reporting. 5700 blk Littlerock Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Peterson, J. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. 500 blk Lilly Rd NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- None to report.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.