The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, May 14th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 felony arrests, 5 misdemeanor arrests for a total of 9.
- Andrake, J. Theft 1st Degree DV, Malicious Mischief 1st Degree DV, Possession of Legend Drug without Prescription. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Boutwell, J. Felony Harassment DV, Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.Su
- Doubt, J. Assault 3rd Degree. 200 blk State Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Suris-Rivera, A. Assault 2nd Degree. 400 blk Franklin St NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Banks, T. DWLS 2nd Degree. 700 blk Yelm Ave W. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Brown, K. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Langlois, A. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4600 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Mazzoni, K. Theft 3rd Degree – Other Larceny. 1400 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Strong, A. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- None to report.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.